Laboratoires Réunis has been providing precise and high-quality medical analysis for more than 50 years appliying their knowledge and expertise to serve your health.
Laboratoires Réunis was created in 1996 through the merger of Laboratoire Kutter (founded in 1959 by Prof. Dr. Dolphe Kutter) with Laboratoire Lieners-Hastert.
Their headquarter is located in Junglinster, Luxembourg, where all analyses are carried out in agreement with international quality standards.
Who they are
Laboratoires Réunis is a private laboratory for medical analysis.
The largest independent private laboratory in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Their services are accessible all over the country through a dense network of more than 40 blood withdrawal centers.
- National leader in molecular diagnostics and personalized medicine
- First laboratory for medical analysis in Luxembourg to be accredited ISO 15189
- A high-quality standards laboratory distinguished with the national Quality Award labeled “Sur la voie de l’Excellence”
- Certified ecological waste disposal system
- Qualified personnel: Laboratoires Réunis represents a team of almost 200 staff members consisting of academics, lab technicians and nurses, who are all committed to quality, rapidity, flexibility and innovation. Their knowledge and expertise serves to improve your health.
- Their Research & Development (R&D) department consists of a team of 16 scientists.
- Preferred international partner for specialized testing in genetics, genomics and molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases.
In order to keep our standarts as high possible, our clinic has established a co-operation with the world renowned Laboratoires Réunis, ensuring that our Medical Analysis will be as acurate and fast it can be.
We are in position to offer a wide range of Medical Analysis.
- Adrenocortex Stress Profile
- Bone Resorption Assessment
- Complete Hormones™
- Complete Male Hormones™
- Comprehensive Melatonin Profile
- Comprehensive Thyroid Assessment
- Essential Estrogens™
- Estrogen Metabolism Assessment, Urine
- Estrogen Metabolism Index
- Estrogen Metabolism Plus
- Hormonal Health™
- Male Hormonal Health™
- Male Hormones Plus™
- Menopause Check Plus™
- Menopause Plus™
- One Day Hormone Check™
- Rhythm Plus™
- Anti-Candida Antibody
- Candida Immune Complex
- Celiac & Gluten Sensitivity
- Chronic Viral Disease Evaluation #4
- IgE Food Antibodies
- IgE Inhalants
- IgE Mold
- IgG Food Antibodies
- IgG Spices
- Vaginosis Profile
- Amino Acids Analysis, Plasma
- Amino Acids Analysis, Urine
- CV Health Plus Genomics™
- CV Health™
- Cardio ION Profile
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Assessment
- Comprehensive Urine Element Profile
- Elemental Analysis, Packed Erythrocytes (RBC’s)
- Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA)
- ION Profile
- ION Profile with 40 Amino Acids
- MetSyn Guide™
- Metabolic Analysis Profile (Organic Acids)
- NutrEval® FMV
- NutrEval® Plasma
- ONE (Optimal Nutritional Evaluation) FMV™
- Oxidative Stress 2.0 (Urine)
- Oxidative Stress Analysis 2.0 (Blood)
- PreD Guide™
- Toxic Element Clearance Profile
- Vitamin D
- Bacterial Overgrowth of the Small Intestine
- Candida Intensive Culture
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA)™
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis 2.0™ (CDSA 2.0)
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis 2.0™ without Parasitology
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis/Parasitology™ (CDSA/P)
- Comprehensive Parasitology Profile (CP)
- GI Effects Chemistries Profile
- GI Effects Gastrointestinal Function Profile
- GI Effects Microbial Ecology Profile
- GI Effects Mycology Profile
- GI Effects Parasitology Profile
- Gut Immunology
- Intestinal Permeability Assessment
- Lactose Intolerance Breath Test
- Microbiology Analysis
- Yeast Culture